- All trophies must be returned at the league meeting on 3rd February.
- Next League Meeting: 3rd February 2015 at Dudley Sports & Social at 8pm.
- U7 to U18 Fixtures completed to 01/02/15 inclusive
- Referee Secretary 9 & 11-a-side Michelle Robinson 07710986248 firstname.lastname@example.org
- REMINDER - for any postponed or abandoned game BOTH TEAMS must send in the correct form
Website last updated: 29 Jan 2015 @ 23:52
Player Suspensions as at 18/01/2015
Wed 31 Dec, 2014
Notification of Player Suspensions received from Birmingham County FA Players Name Age Group Club Suspension Date from Suspension peri...
Registration Packs for 2015-16
Tue 20 Jan, 2015
Date for Diary - Registration packs for 2015-16 Team registration packs for season 2015-16 will be available for collection from Dudley Sports & Social on Thu...
Safeguarding course - Bilston
Sat 10 Jan, 2015
Email from County FA concerning a Safeguarding Course to be held in Bilston: Please see an attached link for a safeguarding course we are holding in Bilston. ...
Postponed games - REMINDER
Thu 8 Jan, 2015
Please remember that if a game is postponed or abandoned then BOTH home and away team MUST send through a Postponed / Abandoned form to your MRF secretary. Postp...
Zero Plus winners - December 2014
Tue 23 Dec, 2014
The winners of the Zero Plus draw for December were: £25; Sedgley Scorpions, Droitwich Spa, Forest Falcons, Halas Hawks £50; Old Wulfr...